Murano at Portofino
1000 South Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Outstanding Amenities in the Heart of South Beach
Brought to you by the dedicated partnership of Sieger Suarez, an architectural firm specializing in the art of luxury residential high-rise design, the contemporary finishes of Murano at Portofino will leave you breathless. The ultra-modern features and amenities adhere to the highest standards of the South Beach condo lifestyle.
The oceanfront location in the famed SoFi (South of Fifth) neighborhood combines only the best of world-class entertainment and sun-soaked beaches and delivers them directly to you. While in the heart of South Beach, its relatively isolated locale adds a certain exclusivity and prestige for residents who call this their home. Murano at Portofino features over 550-feet of bay frontage, so it’s easy to slip away into this tropical paradise and let the pressures of life drift away.
From Vibrant Nightlife to Serene Culture and Sophistication
For the more cultured among us, there is the nearby Williams McCall Gallery, offering a wide array of art and artists with new collections added frequently. The area offers many limited-time cultural destinations and exhibits such as the international contemporary art fair of Aqua Art Miami and Art Basel, which is ranked as one of the premier shows in Miami Beach and the world showcasing leading international galleries and collectors.
With Murano at Portofino, you’ll enjoy the many advantages of the Miami Beach location, like access to world-class shopping and dining on famous Ocean Drive and the boutiques and people watching experiences on Lincoln Road. Being minutes from Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Aventura, and more, you’re in the center of it all.
At a Glance
Completion Date: 2002
Number of Units: 189
Unit Sizes: 1008 – 3365
Inside Your Home
- Private elevator foyers in select residences
- Solid-core double or single entry doors
- Ocean to Bay flow-through floor plans in select residences
- Spacious living/dining room with adjacent terrace
- Oversized sunrise/sunset terraces with glass and aluminum railings
- Nine foot ceilings
- Tinted, tempered glass designed
- Large walk-in closets
- Pre-wired lines with multi-line capacity for telephone, fax, cable and computer
- Stainless steel under mount double sink with spray
- European custom cabinetry
- Granite countertops
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Separate laundry room
- Spacious whirlpool tub
- 600 feet of Biscayne Bay frontage
- 4.5 acre site with three towers
- Private bayside Beach and Yacht Club (La Piaggia Beach Club) featuring a saltwater pool and restaurant. Membership included in maintenance fee.
- Heated bayfront swimming pool and spa
- Beautifully landscaped pool terrace with spectacular water views
- Multi-level health spa and entertainment center with sauna and steam rooms
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- Media and recreation rooms
- 20-foot lobby entrance
- Porte-cochere entry
- Concierge staff and services
- 24-hour security services
- Mail and package reception
Oceanfront Resort-Style Living
Perched at the southernmost tip, this Miami Beach property is in the heart of South Beach. Featuring only the best in amenities, residents are surrounded with luxurious services and features inside and out. The lighted tennis courts, multiple-story world-class fitness center, and media and recreation rooms are just a few of the on-site entertainment options. From the private bayside beach club with a gorgeous saltwater pool and relaxing poolside cafe to the lushly landscaped grounds on this 4.5-acre site, Murano at Portofino has it all.